Join me and Mahmood Reza, the Numbers Rockstar, for this special edition episode to celebrate the first year of the official #lovemyaccountantday on 25th August.
Mahmood has worked to officially get this day into the annual event calendar.
Listen in to find out:
- How Mahmood created an official day in the event calendar and why
- Why Mahmood is so passionate about helping business owners to really understand and feel comfortable with using their numbers to tell the story of their business
- How we, as business owners, can work more effectively with our accountants so that we can help them to help us more
- Why and how our attitudes and beliefs about money influence our business decisions
- Why money is important for all organisations, including purpose led businesses, not-for-profits and organisations in the arts and creative sector
You can find out more about Mahmood here, and join in #loveyouraccountantday on his social feeds:
Mahmood's podcast is I Hate Numbers, and you can find his live show on his Facebook page.