Leading Remote Collaboration focuses in creating an environment and culture for effective cross-functional team working.
It’s the focus of one of the inhouse online live programmes that I run for my clients. The participant feedback from the programme has been fantastic, so I wanted to share some of the key principles from the content with you on my show.
This episode takes a realistic, human view of how collaboration can feel and work in business and gives actionable insights that you can use straightaway with your team.
In this show, I cover:
- The difference between co-operation and collaboration
- Why collaboration matters – the multiplier effect on performance
- The principles of successful collaboration, including the role of psychological safety, insights from Google’s Project Aristotle and the latest research on remote team working from 2020 and 2021
- The importance of leadership role-modelling
- How to build successful relationships in an online environment
- Healthy challenge and collaboration – how to challenge and be challenged
- What to do when collaboration gets tough, why it’s more important than ever to keep collaborating through it and how to do it
If you’re ready for a whole new way of thinking and doing, tune in -and please do share any comments or questions about innovation and remote collaboration here in the comments.
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like to access the free resources here on my website: https://www.bigbangpartnership.co.uk/resources/
If you’d like to get in touch to book me for a live virtual session in your business, just comment below or contact me https://www.bigbangpartnership.co.uk using the contact us section.