In this solo podcast I share practical tips and advice for facilitators on how to get ideas flowing in your virtual workshops and online meetings.
In the podcast you'll learn:
- How ideas are formed and why that's important for your online sessions
- How to design online workshops that work for diverse thinking and learning styles
- How to use different creativity techniques through movement, words, numbers, objects, images and more to get and keep ideas flowing and make sure that delegate engagement stays high
- Why creative idea generation techniques such as 'crazy eights'. co-consulting, expert interviews and lightning talks help with idea generation - and how to use them
- Why traditional 'brainstorming' doesn't work - and what to do instead
- Why it's important to give idea generation time and space
I hope you enjoy the show - let me know what you think, and share the things that you do to get and keep ideas flowing in your online workshops.