If your customers don’t care enough about your innovation, or if they simply don’t understand it, they won’t buy.
How to Create Your Value Proposition focuses on how to make sure that your business ideas for new products or services, and product or service improvements, meet and exceed your target customers’ expectations.
It’s the focus of one of the inhouse online live programmes that I run for my clients. The approach and insights have made a significant difference to my clients’ innovation and business growth results, so I wanted to share some of the key principles from the content with you on my show.
This episode takes a realistic, pragmatic view of how you can innovate in a way that creates “value proposition fit” – which means that it will be of direct relevance to your target customers.
It’s also important that you can communicate your value proposition simply, concisely and clearly.
In this show, I cover:
- Definition of a value proposition for your innovation, and why it matters
- Why it’s important to have a clear view of your target customers – needs, wants, motivations, aspirations, how they might use you’re your innovation and why – from the very beginning of your innovation process
- Ways in which your innovation will need to create value for your target customers
- How to achieve “value proposition fit”
- Why and how you’ll need to consider the whole customer experience and your monetization strategies in your innovation planning
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like to access the free resources here on my website: https://www.bigbangpartnership.co.uk/resources/
If you’d like to get in touch to book me for a live virtual session in your business, just comment below or contact me https://www.bigbangpartnership.co.uk using the contact us section.