This episode focuses on how to create great challenge statements for innovation and growth.
Whether you are an innovator, entrepreneur or facilitator, starting off with a challenge statement helps you to focus.
In this podcast I cover:
- What is a challenge statement, and how they can help with innovation and business growth.
- Why questions are great for problem-solving and innovation.
- The characteristics of a great challenge, and different types of innovation problem - i.e..tame, wicked, messy problems.
- The 4 Ingredients of a great challenge statement.
- A 4 step process for creating a great challenge statement.
- The importance of getting info, insights and data together before moving straight to idea generation, including a great template to use.
- How to use the 'problem family tree' method for deconstructing challenges and generating ideas.
If you'd like to download the slide deck that supports this episode for free, please go to https://bigbangpartnership.co.uk/resources/